Jamie Oliver’s mini shell pasta with peas, bacon and mint sauce Ingredients 10 slices smoked streaky bacon or pancetta, preferably free-range or organic a small bunch of fresh mint 150g Parmesan cheese sea salt and freshly ground black pepper optional: 1 chicken stock cube, preferably organic 400g dried mini shell pasta olive oil a knob […]
Archive | peas RSS feed for this section
what are you looking for?
- French Fridays: Coffee crème brûlée from My Paris Kitchen
- Lonely Planet Kids: First Words (French) and Pop up Paris
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Lemon Meringue Tart A New Way
- French Fridays: How to make a French Family by Samantha Vérant
- Giveaway: Win a copy of How to Make a French Family by Samantha Verant (US/ Canada) (Closed)