Jamie Oliver’s mini shell pasta with peas, bacon and mint sauce Ingredients 10 slices smoked streaky bacon or pancetta, preferably free-range or organic a small bunch of fresh mint 150g Parmesan cheese sea salt and freshly ground black pepper optional: 1 chicken stock cube, preferably organic 400g dried mini shell pasta olive oil a knob […]
Archive | peas RSS feed for this section
what are you looking for?
- Coco in the Kitchen on How my oven is teaching me to be a better baker!
- Danielle @ theCHARMITspot on What’s Cooking? Grilled cheese month
- Caramel Apple Truffles - Shugary Sweets on Les Petits Chefs make tomato and goat cheese tartelettes
- Mary Hirsch on French Fridays with Dorie: Baby Bok Choy, Sugar Snaps and Garlic (not) en Papillote
- Geoff on What’s Cooking? Grilled cheese month