Now, you wouldn’t normally think of a crisp as being a summer dessert but as I write this from something like 6800 feet just outside Yosemite National Park, it sure feels like the perfect weather for it! This month for RSVP Redux (where bloggers recreate the dishes people have written to Bon Appétit magazine requesting […]
Continuing the focus on fresh fruit, after working with fabulous Ontario plums, I scored a gorgeous basked of Ontario Peaches at the St Lawrence Market last weekend. Wanting to put them to good use, I headed to The Ontario Tender Fruit Producers website for some inspiration (I just love that they are one of my […]
what are you looking for?
- French Fridays with Dorie: Chicken in a Pot – the Garlic and Lemon Version (the final recipe!)
- Ramp, green garlic and walnut pesto
- Fighting for Food Education: My Food Revolution Day 2015
- What’s cooking? Chewy cereal bars (with a crunch)
- French (Food Revolution) Friday with Dorie 2015: Four years of food education