Now, you wouldn’t normally think of a crisp as being a summer dessert but as I write this from something like 6800 feet just outside Yosemite National Park, it sure feels like the perfect weather for it! This month for RSVP Redux (where bloggers recreate the dishes people have written to Bon Appétit magazine requesting […]
Continuing the focus on fresh fruit, after working with fabulous Ontario plums, I scored a gorgeous basked of Ontario Peaches at the St Lawrence Market last weekend. Wanting to put them to good use, I headed to The Ontario Tender Fruit Producers website for some inspiration (I just love that they are one of my […]
what are you looking for?
- ikkinlala on Les Petits Chefs #SaveWithJamie (and a giveaway!)
- Trevor Sis. Boom. on French Fridays with Dorie: Mme. Maman’s Chopped Liver
- Susana on Les Petits Chefs: more than just cooking and eating tasty food!
- Zosia on Les Petits Chefs #SaveWithJamie (and a giveaway!)
- Paula on Les Petits Chefs #SaveWithJamie (and a giveaway!)