Now, you wouldn’t normally think of a crisp as being a summer dessert but as I write this from something like 6800 feet just outside Yosemite National Park, it sure feels like the perfect weather for it! This month for RSVP Redux (where bloggers recreate the dishes people have written to Bon Appétit magazine requesting […]
Continuing the focus on fresh fruit, after working with fabulous Ontario plums, I scored a gorgeous basked of Ontario Peaches at the St Lawrence Market last weekend. Wanting to put them to good use, I headed to The Ontario Tender Fruit Producers website for some inspiration (I just love that they are one of my […]
No – it’s a “UFO peach” – also known as a “donut peach”. There arrived a week or so ago and shortly after I took this photo, they disappeared – so I can’t tell you what they taste like Neil…? The photo below (sans sticker) shows a bit more of the donut shape.
what are you looking for?
- Katie on French Fridays with Dorie: Osso Buco à l’Arman
- Cher on French Fridays with Dorie: Osso Buco à l’Arman
- Mr. Neil on French Fridays with Dorie: Osso Buco à l’Arman
- Liz on French Fridays with Dorie: Osso Buco à l’Arman
- Mardi Michels on Les Petits Chefs make chicken and shrimp potstickers with Vanessa Yeung