If you’ve been reading this blog for a while, you’ll know that I don’t shy away from thinking big when it comes to cooking with kids. We don’t use kids’ cookbooks and we don’t make “quick and easy” dishes all the time. In fact, most of the time And a lot of the time, Les […]
Happy New Year! As you read this I am winging my way back to Toronto (and ridiculous sub-zero temperatures) after two wonderful weeks with my mum and dad, extended family and various friends in Sydney and Adelaide. As you’ll have read from my last French Fridays with Dorie post (Gravlax), my mum and dad were […]
When I was invited a while back to participate in the Hidden Valley Ranchify Recipe Challenge – which involved “ranchifying a recipe” using Hidden Valley Ranch dressing, I knew exactly the combination of ingredients I wanted to use: Bacon, lettuce and tomatoes. But not in a sandwich. Whilst I love the idea of BLT sandwiches […]
Marcella Hazan. When I was growing up even all the way away in Australia, her name was synonymous with “real’ Italian food. She was the queen of Italian cooking. So you can imagine my delight on discovering her son, Giuliano, himself an accomplished cookbook author (and he also offers cooking classes. In Italy) and his […]
(aka: (Not) mussels and chorizo) It’s a quick French Fridays with Dorie post this week. Many of you know that I was quite ill last weekend and I am still only eating very plain food. So the thought of Mussels and Chorizo (page 316) didn’t exactly thrill me. In fact, it didn’t really thrill me […]
what are you looking for?
- Kathy on French Fridays with Dorie: Tuna and Mango Ceviche
- Christina D on The Second Cup Piaggio sampling truck: offering Canadians the Flat White across the country!
- Paula on What’s cooking? Apple crisp
- Geoff on Les Petits Chefs make bread, butter and jam!
- S on Les Petits Chefs make bread, butter and jam!
- What’s cooking? Apple crisp
- French Fridays with Dorie: Tuna and Mango Ceviche
- The Second Cup Piaggio sampling truck: offering Canadians the Flat White across the country!
- Les Petits Chefs make bread, butter and jam!
- Food Revolution Ambassador monthly challenge for September 2014: Specialty diets (Gluten Free)