(please note, there are videos embedded in this post so if you are reading in a Reader or via email, you will actually have to click on the post title to see the videos on the web!) When I realised that I was going to be in Paris for 2 weeks after my conference in […]
Keep up with me this summer through my Summer 2011 Flickr set.
Pâte à Choux Ingredients: ¾ cup (175 ml.) water 6 Tbsp. (85 g.) unsalted butter ¼ Tsp. salt 1 Tbsp. sugar 1 cup (125 g.) all-purpose flour 4 large eggs For Egg Wash: 1 egg and pinch of salt Method: Pre-heat oven to 425◦F/220◦C degrees. Line two baking sheets with parchment paper. Preparing batter: Combine water, butter, salt and sugar […]
If David Lebovitz likes it, you pretty much can’t go wrong, that’s my line of thinking. On our way back from Brittany, we had one short afternoon in Paris and Alicia had been hankering for a meal at Café des Musées, upon the recommendation of a friend (well, and Mr Lebovitz!). It’s a simple neighbourhood […]
We spend a lot of time in cafés when we’re in France. I love the fact that you can get a hot drink… or something stronger And I particularly love that you can enjoy your morning coffee with your best friend… It’s just so… civilised.
what are you looking for?
- Betsy on French Fridays with Dorie: Pork roulade with mangoes (not lychees)
- Cathleen | My Culinary Mission on Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Limoncello cupcakes
- Janice @Kitchen Heals Soul on French Fridays with Dorie: Pork roulade with mangoes (not lychees)
- Trevor on French Fridays with Dorie: Pork roulade with mangoes (not lychees)
- Rose on French Fridays with Dorie: Pork roulade with mangoes (not lychees)