Keep up with me this summer through my Summer 2011 Flickr set.
Pâte à Choux Ingredients: ¾ cup (175 ml.) water 6 Tbsp. (85 g.) unsalted butter ¼ Tsp. salt 1 Tbsp. sugar 1 cup (125 g.) all-purpose flour 4 large eggs For Egg Wash: 1 egg and pinch of salt Method: Pre-heat oven to 425◦F/220◦C degrees. Line two baking sheets with parchment paper. Preparing batter: Combine water, butter, salt and sugar […]
If David Lebovitz likes it, you pretty much can’t go wrong, that’s my line of thinking. On our way back from Brittany, we had one short afternoon in Paris and Alicia had been hankering for a meal at Café des Musées, upon the recommendation of a friend (well, and Mr Lebovitz!). It’s a simple neighbourhood […]
We spend a lot of time in cafés when we’re in France. I love the fact that you can get a hot drink… or something stronger And I particularly love that you can enjoy your morning coffee with your best friend… It’s just so… civilised.
As those of you who read my blog regularly know, I love receiving mail, specifically parcels containing food! That would be why I joined the foodie exchange group. Don’t know what that is? Head on over here and check it out. Don’t be shy – sign up!!! (image courtesy freefoto.com) Remember when I received my […]
what are you looking for?
- HappinessSavouredHot on French Fridays with Dorie: Two Tartines from La Croix Rouge
- Mardi Michels on Cookbook Book Club: #dinnerwithMariaSpeck
- Candi Cuppage on Smoothie all the things: a (Canadian) giveaway
- Jana (Zuckerbäckerei) on Reinventing the lamington 2014: Lami-choux
- Jo-Ann Blondin on Smoothie all the things: a (Canadian) giveaway