This post is brought to you by a lazy afternoon on the couch one Saturday in Paris. I will admit right here that when I am in Paris, on my own, and pottering around the apartment, I will often have the TV on in the background. I like hearing French that is not the French […]
As soon as I knew that my teaching schedule in Paris this summer would allow me a luxurious and very welcome 2 weeks to myself, I immediately started Googling “cours de cuisine Paris” to see what classes I could take during that time. Having been hooked 2 years ago by the Lenôtre macaron class and […]
Yes, I ate some macarons last month in Paris. And made them too. So many in fact that I believe I went into a state that I am going to call “macaron fatigue”. Yes, folks, it is possible. However, now I’ve been removed from them for a while, I feel ready to look at my […]
View Larger Map Keep up with me this summer through my Summer 2011 Flickr set. I will be updating this with day to day pictures (read: not all food photos!) fairly regularly so head on over there if you are interested. You never know what or who you might see there…
(please note, there are videos embedded in this post so if you are reading in a Reader or via email, you will actually have to click on the post title to see the videos on the web!) When I realised that I was going to be in Paris for 2 weeks after my conference in […]
what are you looking for?
- Geoff on How my oven is teaching me to be a better baker!
- Mardi Michels on How my oven is teaching me to be a better baker!
- Diane Balch on French Fridays with Dorie: Baby Bok Choy, Sugar Snaps and Garlic (not) en Papillote
- yummychunklet on French Fridays with Dorie: Baby Bok Choy, Sugar Snaps and Garlic (not) en Papillote
- Cher on How my oven is teaching me to be a better baker!