(Ok, ok, back to our regular programming after yesterday’s excitement – ELTW is a finalist in the “Best New Blog” category at the Foodbuzz Food Blogger Awards. Click here to vote for me!) I love ratatouille! When I was living in Paris, it was one of my favourite “go-to” dishes and I would often go […]
On Taste as you Go, another Foodbuzz Featured Publisher… Check out my post on a day in Paris here!
(or a non-exhaustive guide on where to take 8 year-olds in Paris….) When I was in Melbourne recently, I had the fortune to meet my best friend from childhood’s twin 8 year-old boys, Joe and Sam. After commenting on their little hoodies and penchant for wearing them even though it was relatively warm, I made […]
Please welcome Véronique from French Cooking for Dummies! Writing on EatLiveTravelWrite while Mardi is on vacation (lucky her ) is a perfect occasion for me to introduce all of you to an unusual Parisian market : Rue Dejean African market. The heart of Paris’ African neighborhood is pretty close to Montmartre actually, It’s a 10 […]
(can you tell I am sorting out my iPhoto library? Hmmm… seems to be a lot of food pictures here!) Ok, so it’s just basically what we would call a cobb salad over here, I guess – a pretty simple mix of ham, cheese, egg, lettuce, tomatoes, corn, olives. But just so delicious. I guess […]
what are you looking for?
- Teresa on French Fridays with Dorie: Pork roulade with mangoes (not lychees)
- Betsy on French Fridays with Dorie: Pork roulade with mangoes (not lychees)
- 12 Must Visit Places For Your Purr-fectly Relaxing Cat-Themed Vacation. | Gized.com on (Travel Tuesday) The cats of Inle Lake (Burma)
- Cathleen | My Culinary Mission on Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Limoncello cupcakes
- Janice @Kitchen Heals Soul on French Fridays with Dorie: Pork roulade with mangoes (not lychees)