On Taste as you Go, another Foodbuzz Featured Publisher… Check out my post on a day in Paris here!
(or a non-exhaustive guide on where to take 8 year-olds in Paris….) When I was in Melbourne recently, I had the fortune to meet my best friend from childhood’s twin 8 year-old boys, Joe and Sam. After commenting on their little hoodies and penchant for wearing them even though it was relatively warm, I made […]
Please welcome Véronique from French Cooking for Dummies! Writing on EatLiveTravelWrite while Mardi is on vacation (lucky her ) is a perfect occasion for me to introduce all of you to an unusual Parisian market : Rue Dejean African market. The heart of Paris’ African neighborhood is pretty close to Montmartre actually, It’s a 10 […]
(can you tell I am sorting out my iPhoto library? Hmmm… seems to be a lot of food pictures here!) Ok, so it’s just basically what we would call a cobb salad over here, I guess – a pretty simple mix of ham, cheese, egg, lettuce, tomatoes, corn, olives. But just so delicious. I guess […]
what are you looking for?
- French Fridays with Dorie: Béatrix’s Red Kuri Soup
- Les Petits Chefs make rough puff pastry and simple apple tartelettes from Pâtisserie Made Simple
- Pumpkin chocolate chip blondies (and a Butter Baked Goods giveaway!)
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Cranberry crackle tart
- What’s cooking? Cranberry-coconut chocolate cream cheese truffles
- Liz on French Fridays with Dorie: Béatrix’s Red Kuri Soup
- Guyla on Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Cranberry crackle tart
- Geoff on Les Petits Chefs make rough puff pastry and simple apple tartelettes from Pâtisserie Made Simple
- Isabelle @ Crumb on Pumpkin chocolate chip blondies (and a Butter Baked Goods giveaway!)
- Janice @Kitchen Heals Soul on French Fridays with Dorie: Pan-seared duck breasts with kumquats