We spend a lot of time in cafés when we’re in France. I love the fact that you can get a hot drink… or something stronger And I particularly love that you can enjoy your morning coffee with your best friend… It’s just so… civilised.
As those of you who read my blog regularly know, I love receiving mail, specifically parcels containing food! That would be why I joined the foodie exchange group. Don’t know what that is? Head on over here and check it out. Don’t be shy – sign up!!! (image courtesy freefoto.com) Remember when I received my […]
Sorry, this hasn’t turned out to be a food post after all… (but it IS Eat, live, travel, write after all, right?). I just returned last night from a 3-day winter camping trip with two of my classes and as soon as I hit the couch, my grandiose plans to write up one of my […]
So for this month’s Mactweets macaron challenge, the mission was to try something new. How about just vying for macarons that actually turn out like they’re supposed to? I find it’s always best to aim low, then you can’t be too disappointed when you fail (you know, like last time..)! For this reason, my only […]
(a guest post written by my intrepid travelling companions this Christmas – Alicia and Neil) T’was the day before Christmas and all through the City, not a creature was stirring… (well except for the mad hordes of shoppers at Les Halles, and a dozen lucky diners). Ah Paris – good food, great wine, romantic settings […]
what are you looking for?
- French Fridays with Dorie: Favourite recipes from Around my French Table
- Les Petits Chefs make potstickers and mango salad with Vanessa Yeung
- Cookbook Book Club: #GeniusRecipes
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Rhubarb Upside Down Brown Sugar Cake
- French Fridays with Dorie: Chicken in a Pot – the Garlic and Lemon Version (the final recipe!)
- Betsy on French Fridays with Dorie: Favourite recipes from Around my French Table
- Karen on French Fridays with Dorie: Favourite recipes from Around my French Table
- Tammy on French Fridays with Dorie: Favourite recipes from Around my French Table
- Nana on French Fridays with Dorie: Favourite recipes from Around my French Table
- Coco in the Kitchen on French Fridays with Dorie: Mustard bâtons