So, we all know how much I love receiving parcels, right? The past month has been a bit of a bonanza in the mail department. First up, a sample of coconut oil from Tropical Traditions: Not really sure what to do with this, you know, other than have a coconut oil treatment in my hair, […]
Archive | parcels RSS feed for this section
what are you looking for?
- Jill@MadAboutMacarons on What’s Cooking? Quinoa, bacon and egg breakfast bowl
- Jill@MadAboutMacarons on Learning how to make brioche at La Cuisine Paris
- Mardi Michels on Why do my macarons have hollow shells? A work in progress.
- Joyce on Why do my macarons have hollow shells? A work in progress.
- Coco in the Kitchen on Summer Reads: Olive Odyssey