So, we all know how much I love receiving parcels, right? The past month has been a bit of a bonanza in the mail department. First up, a sample of coconut oil from Tropical Traditions: Not really sure what to do with this, you know, other than have a coconut oil treatment in my hair, […]
Archive | parcels RSS feed for this section
what are you looking for?
- French Fridays: Baked Eggs with kale and bacon from My Paris Kitchen
- Les Petits Chefs make potstickers and scallion pancakes with Vanessa Yeung
- Roasted butternut squash mac and cheese
- Walking (part of) the Camino de Santiago: Pamplona to Puente la Reina
- French Fridays (Book review): My part-time Paris life