So, we all know how much I love receiving parcels, right? The past month has been a bit of a bonanza in the mail department. First up, a sample of coconut oil from Tropical Traditions: Not really sure what to do with this, you know, other than have a coconut oil treatment in my hair, […]
Archive | parcels RSS feed for this section
what are you looking for?
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Esquimaux Pops for Grown-Ups
- Walking (part of) the Camino de Santiago: Saint-Jean-Pied-de-Port to Valcarlos
- French Fridays: Cherry tomato crostini with homemade herbed goat cheese from My Paris Kitchen
- A wander through the Marché Victor Hugo (Toulouse)
- The Everyday Baker: Pies and Tarts