More from Mr Neil (not-so) Master Butcher (his words, not mine!) So it’s only 12 hours until I start my 20+ hour journey to Bangkok. Guess that mean time to hang the pancetta! Right off the bat, I’ll admit the moniker Mardi has given me may be at risk. I’m dubious of this whole exercise, […]
Preparations for the pancetta hanging are well underway back in Toronto. More from Mr Neil, Master Butcher: We did not have a proper wine cellar thermometer before (quelle surprise!). Meaning, one which has min/max memory for temp, but also a hydrometer to measure humidity. Needed to check on cellar conditions for the hanging event mid-week…. […]
what are you looking for?
- Candy (Dulce) on French Fridays with Dorie: Pork roulade with mangoes (not lychees)
- Teresa on French Fridays with Dorie: Pork roulade with mangoes (not lychees)
- Betsy on French Fridays with Dorie: Pork roulade with mangoes (not lychees)
- 12 Must Visit Places For Your Purr-fectly Relaxing Cat-Themed Vacation. | Gized.com on (Travel Tuesday) The cats of Inle Lake (Burma)
- Cathleen | My Culinary Mission on Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Limoncello cupcakes