More from Mr Neil (not-so) Master Butcher (his words, not mine!) So it’s only 12 hours until I start my 20+ hour journey to Bangkok. Guess that mean time to hang the pancetta! Right off the bat, I’ll admit the moniker Mardi has given me may be at risk. I’m dubious of this whole exercise, […]
Preparations for the pancetta hanging are well underway back in Toronto. More from Mr Neil, Master Butcher: We did not have a proper wine cellar thermometer before (quelle surprise!). Meaning, one which has min/max memory for temp, but also a hydrometer to measure humidity. Needed to check on cellar conditions for the hanging event mid-week…. […]
what are you looking for?
- Mardi Michels on Toronto to Vancouver by train on VIA Rail’s The Canadian: What to expect
- Geoff on Les Petits Chefs grind meat and make breakfast sausage with Emily Richards
- Margaret on French Fridays with Dorie: Quiche Maraîchère
- Roberto on Toronto to Vancouver by train on VIA Rail’s The Canadian: What to expect
- KarenP on Les Petits Chefs grind meat and make breakfast sausage with Emily Richards