More from Mr Neil (not-so) Master Butcher (his words, not mine!) So it’s only 12 hours until I start my 20+ hour journey to Bangkok. Guess that mean time to hang the pancetta! Right off the bat, I’ll admit the moniker Mardi has given me may be at risk. I’m dubious of this whole exercise, […]
Preparations for the pancetta hanging are well underway back in Toronto. More from Mr Neil, Master Butcher: We did not have a proper wine cellar thermometer before (quelle surprise!). Meaning, one which has min/max memory for temp, but also a hydrometer to measure humidity. Needed to check on cellar conditions for the hanging event mid-week…. […]
what are you looking for?
- Joyce on Why do my macarons have hollow shells? A work in progress.
- Coco in the Kitchen on Summer Reads: Olive Odyssey
- Ann Mah on Learning how to make brioche at La Cuisine Paris
- Mardi Michels on Why do my macarons have hollow shells? A work in progress.
- Adria J. Cimino on Learning how to make brioche at La Cuisine Paris