I can hardly believe I am writing a Petits Chefs post so late in December! In all my career as a teacher (that’s many more years than I care to admit here!), I don’t think I have ever still been teaching so close to Christmas. I think I am safe in saying that we are […]
For this month’s RSVP Redux submission, I took advantage of having a bunch of people over for brunch one weekend to make pancakes. I love pancakes and always order them when I am out but at home, when it’s just the two of us, I don’t make them. Cos, you know, we would just eat […]
what are you looking for?
- Mardi Michels on Vegetarian chili with butternut squash and wheat berries
- A Dozen Insanely Delicious Deviled Eggs - Written Reality on Wasabi devilled eggs
- Helen @ Fuss Free Flavours on Vegetarian chili with butternut squash and wheat berries
- 5 Food and Movie Pairings to Delight Your Senses | Feeln Blog - Stream Movies Together on What’s Cooking? Grilled cheese month
- Mr. Neil on Vegetarian chili with butternut squash and wheat berries