I can hardly believe I am writing a Petits Chefs post so late in December! In all my career as a teacher (that’s many more years than I care to admit here!), I don’t think I have ever still been teaching so close to Christmas. I think I am safe in saying that we are […]
For this month’s RSVP Redux submission, I took advantage of having a bunch of people over for brunch one weekend to make pancakes. I love pancakes and always order them when I am out but at home, when it’s just the two of us, I don’t make them. Cos, you know, we would just eat […]
what are you looking for?
- Diane Zwang on French Fridays with Dorie: Orange and olive salad
- Bourbon Blondies with Pecans and Chocolate - The Messy Baker on Top tips for entertaining from “Gatherings”
- Katie on French Fridays with Dorie: Orange and olive salad
- La Cuisine d'Helene on What’s cooking? Holiday shortbread cookies
- Nana on French Fridays with Dorie: Orange and olive salad