Chef Rossy Earle was our second invited guest chef who came to work with Les Petits Chefs this term. Born & raised in Panama City, Panama, Rossy prides herself in infusing Latin American flavours into whatever she creates, making it her goal to merge some of her roots into Canadian food culture. Currently a freelance […]
The internet is a weird and wonderful place, and a small world indeed. A couple of days before I found out I was a finalist for Best New Blog, I was contacted by a reader, Sean, who had found my blog via an “advanced Google search” looking for travel related blogs. He proposed a piece […]
what are you looking for?
- Trevor Sis. Boom. on French Fridays with Dorie: Baby Bok Choy, Sugar Snaps and Garlic (not) en Papillote
- Mardi Michels on Toronto to Vancouver by train on VIA Rail’s The Canadian: What to expect
- Geoff on Les Petits Chefs grind meat and make breakfast sausage with Emily Richards
- Margaret on French Fridays with Dorie: Quiche Maraîchère
- Roberto on Toronto to Vancouver by train on VIA Rail’s The Canadian: What to expect