Here’s a guest post to kick things off over the next two weeks whilst I am in Laos. It’s written by my very good friend Cathy who lives in Michigan and who we met in 2001 on a trip through Tunisia. A mutual love of food and reality tv, especially The Amazing Race and Top […]
If you’ve been paying attention to the foodie stock markets recently, you’ll know that stock in ramps is definitely UP! All over food and recipe websites, ramps have made their annual appearance (they’re spring vegetables that grow from South Carolina up to Canada) and suggestions for what to do with their pearly white stems abound. […]
Every two weeks, a little surprise arrives on our doorstep. Our organic box. After quite a bit of research, we decided to go with Front Door Organics. I liked them better than a couple of other companies because it gave you the option of a “custom box” where you can swap items in and out […]
what are you looking for?
- Geoff on How my oven is teaching me to be a better baker!
- Mardi Michels on How my oven is teaching me to be a better baker!
- Diane Balch on French Fridays with Dorie: Baby Bok Choy, Sugar Snaps and Garlic (not) en Papillote
- yummychunklet on French Fridays with Dorie: Baby Bok Choy, Sugar Snaps and Garlic (not) en Papillote
- Cher on How my oven is teaching me to be a better baker!