Continuing the focus on fresh fruit, after working with fabulous Ontario plums, I scored a gorgeous basked of Ontario Peaches at the St Lawrence Market last weekend. Wanting to put them to good use, I headed to The Ontario Tender Fruit Producers website for some inspiration (I just love that they are one of my […]
During muggy weather like we’ve been having recently, there’s nothing I like to eat more than fruit. For breakfast, lunch and dinner. It’s been exciting over the last couple of weeks to see all the Ontario fruits coming into season and it seems a fitting time to announce the third sponsor who is helping me […]
what are you looking for?
- Candy (Dulce) on French Fridays with Dorie: Pork roulade with mangoes (not lychees)
- Teresa on French Fridays with Dorie: Pork roulade with mangoes (not lychees)
- Betsy on French Fridays with Dorie: Pork roulade with mangoes (not lychees)
- 12 Must Visit Places For Your Purr-fectly Relaxing Cat-Themed Vacation. | Gized.com on (Travel Tuesday) The cats of Inle Lake (Burma)
- Cathleen | My Culinary Mission on Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Limoncello cupcakes