*Olive image from Shutterstock Today I’m sharing something a little different for this week’s “Summer Reads“. Not a cookbook (although there are recipes) and not a memoir (although it has elements of a memoir), it’s the story of Canadian rower, cyclist and explorer Julie Angus’ sailing journey around the Mediterranean on a quest to learn […]
Yikes – where did the year go? It’s Mothers’ Day coming up this Sunday (at least in Canada and Australia – I always get confused about when these parental days are in different countries – why are they not on the same day? /rant over/). In any case, I normally send my mum chocolates for […]
I recently had the good fortune to be on the receiving end of some exquisite products from a company called Nudo Italia, courtesy of the kind folks at YC Media. Nudo is a family-run co-operative between nine small, olive producers in small hilltop village in the Marche region of Italy. Best known for its unique […]
What were YOU doing at 6am on October 4th, 2009? Chances are you were sleeping but the hard-working folks at olive oil maker Pago de los Balidos de San Carlos were up and picking arbequina olives for producing the extraordinary Full Moon olive oil, appropriately under a full moon. I was lucky enough to taste […]
what are you looking for?
- Andrea Troutman on Happy Birthday Dorie: French Fridays bakes from Baking Chez Moi!
- Alice on Happy Birthday Dorie: French Fridays bakes from Baking Chez Moi!
- Nana on Happy Birthday Dorie: French Fridays bakes from Baking Chez Moi!
- Adriana on Happy Birthday Dorie: French Fridays bakes from Baking Chez Moi!
- Paula on Les Petits Chefs check out The Cheese Boutique