This week’s French Fridays with Dorie recipe is a winner for all those holiday parties I am sure you have coming up – something to serve with cocktails that’s great to have on hand for those unexpected visitors. Dorie’s recipe for sweet and spicy cocktail nuts (p 18) explains how nuts are the most popular […]
Archive | nuts RSS feed for this section
what are you looking for?
- French Fridays: One day in Toulouse in August – ideas for food enthusiasts!
- Back to reality: A fresh lunchbox idea
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Esquimaux Pops for Grown-Ups
- Walking (part of) the Camino de Santiago: Saint-Jean-Pied-de-Port to Valcarlos
- French Fridays: Cherry tomato crostini with homemade herbed goat cheese from My Paris Kitchen