This week’s French Fridays with Dorie recipe is a winner for all those holiday parties I am sure you have coming up – something to serve with cocktails that’s great to have on hand for those unexpected visitors. Dorie’s recipe for sweet and spicy cocktail nuts (p 18) explains how nuts are the most popular […]
Archive | nuts RSS feed for this section
what are you looking for?
- Jill@MadAboutMacarons on What’s Cooking? Quinoa, bacon and egg breakfast bowl
- Jill@MadAboutMacarons on Learning how to make brioche at La Cuisine Paris
- Mardi Michels on Why do my macarons have hollow shells? A work in progress.
- Joyce on Why do my macarons have hollow shells? A work in progress.
- Coco in the Kitchen on Summer Reads: Olive Odyssey