I can’t believe it’s World Nutella Day again! Sara from Ms. Adventures in Italy and Michelle from Bleeding Espresso host “World Nutella Day 2011″ (the FIFTH instlment!) – a day to celebrate, get creative with, and most importantly, eat Nutella. It only seems like yesterday I was whipping up a marbled Nutella cheesecake with molten Nutella sauce […]
Yes folks, it’s World Nutella Day 2010! Who knew? My contribution? A marbled baked Nutella cheesecake with a molten Nutella sauce. I took my inspiration from this cheesecake I posted around American Thanksgiving, figuring I could substitute Nutella for the pumpkin (ahem, a whole CUP of it!) and make the crust with chocolate cookies and […]
what are you looking for?
- Ann on #52NewFoods: Kumquats
- Mushrooms Canada on Mushroom bourguignon vol au vents
- Mardi Michels on Vegetarian chili with butternut squash and wheat berries
- A Dozen Insanely Delicious Deviled Eggs - Written Reality on Wasabi devilled eggs
- Helen @ Fuss Free Flavours on Vegetarian chili with butternut squash and wheat berries