I took the opportunity this week to take a break of sorts from French Fridays with Dorie. Well, not really, I still made a recipe (Nutella tartine, page 414-415) but it has to be one of the easiest recipes in the book (in fact it may just be the easiest)- bread, marmalade, Nutella and salt. […]
I can’t believe it’s World Nutella Day again! Sara from Ms. Adventures in Italy and Michelle from Bleeding Espresso host “World Nutella Day 2011″ (the FIFTH instlment!) – a day to celebrate, get creative with, and most importantly, eat Nutella. It only seems like yesterday I was whipping up a marbled Nutella cheesecake with molten Nutella sauce […]
Yes folks, it’s World Nutella Day 2010! Who knew? My contribution? A marbled baked Nutella cheesecake with a molten Nutella sauce. I took my inspiration from this cheesecake I posted around American Thanksgiving, figuring I could substitute Nutella for the pumpkin (ahem, a whole CUP of it!) and make the crust with chocolate cookies and […]
what are you looking for?
- French Fridays: One day in Toulouse in August – ideas for food enthusiasts!
- Back to reality: A fresh lunchbox idea
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Esquimaux Pops for Grown-Ups
- Walking (part of) the Camino de Santiago: Saint-Jean-Pied-de-Port to Valcarlos
- French Fridays: Cherry tomato crostini with homemade herbed goat cheese from My Paris Kitchen