Did you already read the first part of this walking tour here and the second part here? Our final stop on the tour was Maria’s Pastry Shop. It doesn’t look like much from the outside but our guide Jim told us it was the best pastry shop in the North End, hands down. I know […]
Did you already read about the first part of the North End Market tour in this post? Our next tasting stop on the tour was Polcari’s Coffee: A coffee, tea and spice emporium, this tiny store really has everything you could think of! The ubiquitous deli meats and cheeses. Any spice you could imagine. Dried […]
So what does a girl do when she has three free hours in Boston and she’s never been there before? I suppose I could have taken one one of the many tourist buses which would have given me a good overview of the city. Then again, a walking tour of Boston’s historic North End with […]
what are you looking for?
- Coco in the Kitchen on Les Petits Chefs: more than just cooking and eating tasty food!
- Cher on Les Petits Chefs: more than just cooking and eating tasty food!
- Dolores Kulaš (Dolly Cool) on The Cookbook Store’s 12 best cookbooks of 2013 (and a giveaway!)
- Tanya on Homemade marshmallows and a Butter Baked Goods cookbook giveaway
- Colleen on Homemade marshmallows and a Butter Baked Goods cookbook giveaway