Regular readers of this site will know that over the holidays, I spent a couple of weeks in Burma and enjoyed some tasty food including wonderful Shan noodle bowls. The noodle bowls are the inspiration for my first guest post for Mushrooms Canada this year – I created a Miso Mushroom Noodle Bowl. Looks good, […]
The February 2011 Daring Cooks’ challenge was hosted by Lisa of Blueberry Girl. She challenged Daring Cooks to make Hiyashi Soba and Tempura. She has various sources for her challenge including japanesefood.about.com, pinkbites.com, and itsybitsyfoodies.com. I was excited to see this month’s Daring Cooks was something a little lighter than last month’s Cassoulet. Another bonus […]
When Penny announced the date of the International Incident Noodle Party, little did I know that I would be bringing a guest. Conor from Hold the Beef was going to be in town the weekend prior and we were going to be able to make noodles together!!! Well, that’s what we thought, until there really […]
what are you looking for?
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Dorie’s Cookies): Rose Hibiscus Shortbread Fans
- French Fridays: Merveilleux from My Paris Kitchen
- In the French kitchen with kids: Les Petits Chefs perfect mixed berry galettes!
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Sunday in Paris chocolate cake
- Giveaway: Where to Go When (Canada) (CLOSED)