Ok so you can probably tell I am in the mood for comfort food. The weather has turned all of a sudden and it’s COLD (this Australian blood will never get used to Toronto winters). First yesterday’s chili and now today – a soup. A bit of a weird soup. This is what I had […]
Neil and I had been missing our daily bowl of noodle soup, our inevitable lunch whilst in Laos this summer so on the long weekend, we decided to try out a restaurant that we have been wanting to visit for a while now, Pho Phuong. It’s within walking distance of our house so after a […]
what are you looking for?
- Diane Zwang on French Fridays with Dorie: Orange and olive salad
- Bourbon Blondies with Pecans and Chocolate - The Messy Baker on Top tips for entertaining from “Gatherings”
- Katie on French Fridays with Dorie: Orange and olive salad
- La Cuisine d'Helene on What’s cooking? Holiday shortbread cookies
- Nana on French Fridays with Dorie: Orange and olive salad