Sometimes, just sometimes, the food blog world stars align and you find you have already made and photographed the perfect dish for a blogging challenge. I felt that way when I read Arthi’s post over at Soul Curry, announcing the latest Forever Nigella challenge: Iced Dreams. This month, the challenge was to make iced/cold/frozen desserts […]
Phew – I hope you have all recovered from your Royal Wedding celebrations – I managed to make the Wedding spread over a few days myself, getting up early to watch it live, watching it on and off during the day (we made the Grade 3s watch “the kiss” – a lot of “Ewwwww” ensued!), […]
Good Monday morning! A short and sweet post today. I’m pleased to announce the two lucky winners of my California Giant Berry Farms giveaway: Vicki: and Marly: Congrats ladies – I will be in touch for your details! Secondly, don’t forget, there’s still time to submit your contributions for this month’s Forever Nigella event – […]
Thank you Sarah from Maison Cupcake – I am honoured to be hosting this month’s Forever Nigella event – in the month of the Royal Wedding. Well, for me, the second Royal Wedding since “the” wedding will always be Prince Charles and Lady Di’s in 1982. At my Catholic all-girls school, where I was in […]
what are you looking for?
- Maria on French Fridays with Dorie: Baby Bok Choy, Sugar Snaps and Garlic (not) en Papillote
- Leslie R on Sweet potato, balsamic-caramelized onion and goat cheese galette
- Pam M on How my oven is teaching me to be a better baker!
- Chocolate Shavings on French Fridays with Dorie: Baby Bok Choy, Sugar Snaps and Garlic (not) en Papillote
- Mardi Michels on Tarte flambée, Flammekueche, Flammkuchen