This post is brought to you by Niagara Canada and The Co. If you’re playing one of those word association games and you hear the word “Niagara”, I’m going to guess that your response might be “Falls”. Niagara Falls. For someone who grew up on another continent, the Falls always sounded so exotic. I’d seen […]
Last month when we got to check out Niagara Falls thanks to our friends at Expedia.ca, we’d only been back home after our trip to France for a couple of weeks so barely had time to plan what we would do in the Falls. Of course, there is no shortage of things to do and […]
When Expedia.ca offered me the chance to check out Niagara Falls (Canada) last weekend, I was really keen. Neil grew up in Niagara-on-the-Lake, so he is very familiar with the area in all seasons and we travel to the wineries in the area a few times a year (no matter what the season). But the […]
I was thrilled on Friday to learn I had advanced to Round 6 of Project Food Blog! From over 1900 original contestants, 600 entered the first challenge and now we are down to the final 60. Thank you so much for reading and voting and commenting – it really means so much to me 🙂 […]
what are you looking for?
- French Fridays: One day in Toulouse in August – ideas for food enthusiasts!
- Back to reality: A fresh lunchbox idea
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Esquimaux Pops for Grown-Ups
- Walking (part of) the Camino de Santiago: Saint-Jean-Pied-de-Port to Valcarlos
- French Fridays: Cherry tomato crostini with homemade herbed goat cheese from My Paris Kitchen