It might be said that we were a little “obsessed” with the “Obsessed” episode of No Reservations we saw a few weeks before we headed to New York. We added a few restaurants from that show to our ever-expanding list of places to go in NYC, including Co. Pizza which I already wrote about but […]
As well as planning on meeting up with my blogging friends for brunch last weekend in NYC, I was excited to see Chef Sarah again who I met when I was “On the Menu” with Bertolli at the Foodbuzz Festival in November. We have kept in touch and I was thrilled when she agreed to […]
Neil and I are planners. A Virgo and a Taurus suffering from wanderlust need to have at least one vacation planned at all times. So I have known about last weekend’s trip to New York since nearly before I was blogging. I have certainly known about it since before I met all the wonderful people […]
As many of you know, Neil and I took advantage of Canada’s Victoria Day long weekend to take a quick trip to New York. You know it was my birthday birthmonth after all, right? Our plans? Eating, drinking, lots of walking, meeting old and new friends and trying to fit as much into 2 1/2 […]
When Mardi asked me to draft a guest post, I was honored. Gosh, just the fact that someone besides my husband reads MenuManiac had me doing cartwheels! In the spirit of Mardi’s travels, I want to share five of my favourite restaurants around the world! Cheap eats: Lafayette Coney Island (Detroit, Michigan, USA)A few years […]
what are you looking for?
- Mary Hirsch on Happy Birthday Dorie: French Fridays bakes from Baking Chez Moi!
- Christy @ Confessions of a Culinary Diva on Happy Birthday Dorie: French Fridays bakes from Baking Chez Moi!
- Cakelaw on Happy Birthday Dorie: French Fridays bakes from Baking Chez Moi!
- Teresa on Happy Birthday Dorie: French Fridays bakes from Baking Chez Moi!
- Betsy on Happy Birthday Dorie: French Fridays bakes from Baking Chez Moi!