En route to New Orleans and whilst we were waiting in Washington, Dulles airport for -that’s right- FOUR hours (yes, yes, that’s another story), I took the opportunity to look up some websites I had read about on the flight from Toronto. Taking a cooking class when we travel is something we both love to […]
Neil and I took advantage of free flights (on Aeroplan points) and my March Break to head down to NOLA for the first time for both of us. Here’s a brief(ish) roundup of some of the memorable places we ate in New Orleans. And yes, I did bring my big camera with me to dinner. […]
what are you looking for?
- Geoff on Les Petits Chefs grind meat and make breakfast sausage with Emily Richards
- Margaret on French Fridays with Dorie: Quiche Maraîchère
- KarenP on Les Petits Chefs grind meat and make breakfast sausage with Emily Richards
- Mr. Neil on Cookbook Book Club: #dinnerwithNaomiDuguid
- Coco in the Kitchen on Les Petits Chefs grind meat and make breakfast sausage with Emily Richards