This week we are back to posting the same recipe on the same day for French Fridays with Dorie and I was thrilled to see the first recipe for 2011 was Dorie’s Paris mushroom soup (pp 72-73). What better way to get back into healthier eating after the holidays than with a big pot of […]
For this month’s Kitchen Bootcamp, Jen challenged us to get creative with hors d’oeuvres. It’s a perfect time of the year to experiment with new hors d’oeuvres recipes – there’s always some gathering or other to bring food to! This month, I have chosen to share the recipe I used for one of my Project […]
Today I am pleased to bring you my first wine and food pairing for Rosewood Estates, one of my generous sponsors for IFBC which I am attending in Seattle this weekend. I will be posting a number of wine/ food pairing posts over the next couple of months and am excited to work with this […]
what are you looking for?
- Maria on French Fridays with Dorie: Baby Bok Choy, Sugar Snaps and Garlic (not) en Papillote
- Leslie R on Sweet potato, balsamic-caramelized onion and goat cheese galette
- Pam M on How my oven is teaching me to be a better baker!
- Chocolate Shavings on French Fridays with Dorie: Baby Bok Choy, Sugar Snaps and Garlic (not) en Papillote
- Mardi Michels on Tarte flambée, Flammekueche, Flammkuchen