Last week I was in Montreal for a conference and my colleague and I only had a short time to eat lunch on the first day. Even though she is from Montreal, neither of us has any idea about anywhere quick and good to eat around the Hilton Bonaventure (where the conference was taking place) […]
Archive | Montreal RSS feed for this section
what are you looking for?
- Jill Colonna on Vegetarian hors d’oeuvres for holiday entertaining
- Diane Zwang on French Fridays with Dorie: Orange and olive salad
- Bourbon Blondies with Pecans and Chocolate - The Messy Baker on Top tips for entertaining from “Gatherings”
- Katie on French Fridays with Dorie: Orange and olive salad
- La Cuisine d'Helene on What’s cooking? Holiday shortbread cookies