Ok, so yesterday, I thought I was pretty clever in my Hallowe’en “costume” (even more so because it did not involve any work!!!). But look what my friend Martha sent me last night: Yup, those are her sons’ costumes drying in the front garden. A golf ball and a lemon (“I have quirky kids” she […]
Of course, I was a chef! Wearing my chef whites from George Brown Centre for Hospitality and Culinary Arts. It was a crazy week at school with Parent Teacher interviews and then Hallowe’en craziness (imagine 156 sugared up, in costume kids!!!) but I made it! Looking forward to doling out the candy tomorrow night at […]
what are you looking for?
- French Fridays: One day in Toulouse in August – ideas for food enthusiasts!
- Back to reality: A fresh lunchbox idea
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Esquimaux Pops for Grown-Ups
- Walking (part of) the Camino de Santiago: Saint-Jean-Pied-de-Port to Valcarlos
- French Fridays: Cherry tomato crostini with homemade herbed goat cheese from My Paris Kitchen