Every year on November 1st, everyone in our neighbourhood brings their pumpkins to a local park (at the end of my street) and lines them up. This has a twofold purpose: 1. How FUN!2. Means noone is throwing their pumpkins out on the street come November 1st and that the City can come and collect […]
Ok, so yesterday, I thought I was pretty clever in my Hallowe’en “costume” (even more so because it did not involve any work!!!). But look what my friend Martha sent me last night: Yup, those are her sons’ costumes drying in the front garden. A golf ball and a lemon (“I have quirky kids” she […]
Of course, I was a chef! Wearing my chef whites from George Brown Centre for Hospitality and Culinary Arts. It was a crazy week at school with Parent Teacher interviews and then Hallowe’en craziness (imagine 156 sugared up, in costume kids!!!) but I made it! Looking forward to doling out the candy tomorrow night at […]
what are you looking for?
- Book review: Sweet & Simple by Christine Lane
- Giveaway: Win a signed copy of Sweet & Simple by Christina Lane (Canada)
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Dorie’s Cookies): Rose Hibiscus Shortbread Fans
- French Fridays: Merveilleux from My Paris Kitchen
- In the French kitchen with kids: Les Petits Chefs perfect mixed berry galettes!