Ok, so yesterday, I thought I was pretty clever in my Hallowe’en “costume” (even more so because it did not involve any work!!!). But look what my friend Martha sent me last night: Yup, those are her sons’ costumes drying in the front garden. A golf ball and a lemon (“I have quirky kids” she […]
Of course, I was a chef! Wearing my chef whites from George Brown Centre for Hospitality and Culinary Arts. It was a crazy week at school with Parent Teacher interviews and then Hallowe’en craziness (imagine 156 sugared up, in costume kids!!!) but I made it! Looking forward to doling out the candy tomorrow night at […]
what are you looking for?
- Coco in the Kitchen on Summer Reads: Olive Odyssey
- Ann Mah on Learning how to make brioche at La Cuisine Paris
- Mardi Michels on Why do my macarons have hollow shells? A work in progress.
- Adria J. Cimino on Learning how to make brioche at La Cuisine Paris
- Joyce on Why do my macarons have hollow shells? A work in progress.