I love meeting other bloggers in person (though sometimes it does smack a little of blind dates… It’s weird meeting people you *think* you know from reading their blogs. Remember when I met all those fabulous bloggers at the Foodbuzz First Annual Blogger Festival last year, or when I met Evelyne in Montreal or Véronique […]
Archive | Minneapolis RSS feed for this section
what are you looking for?
- French Fridays: Baked Eggs with kale and bacon from My Paris Kitchen
- Les Petits Chefs make potstickers and scallion pancakes with Vanessa Yeung
- Roasted butternut squash mac and cheese
- Walking (part of) the Camino de Santiago: Pamplona to Puente la Reina
- French Fridays (Book review): My part-time Paris life