Before our vacation, every time I told anyone I was going to Mexico, it was immediately assumed that we would be kicking back enjoying a few cocktails at some resort or other. Well, apart from our close friends who know that that is Neil’s idea of hell! Not the cocktail part, the sitting around doing […]
I was thrilled on Friday to learn I had advanced to Round 6 of Project Food Blog! From over 1900 original contestants, 600 entered the first challenge and now we are down to the final 60. Thank you so much for reading and voting and commenting – it really means so much to me It […]
When Mardi asked me to draft a guest post, I was honored. Gosh, just the fact that someone besides my husband reads MenuManiac had me doing cartwheels! In the spirit of Mardi’s travels, I want to share five of my favourite restaurants around the world! Cheap eats: Lafayette Coney Island (Detroit, Michigan, USA)A few years […]
what are you looking for?
- Carol M on Homemade marshmallows and a Butter Baked Goods cookbook giveaway
- Carol M on The Cookbook Store’s 12 best cookbooks of 2013 (and a giveaway!)
- Amy Andrews on Les Petits Chefs: more than just cooking and eating tasty food!
- Coco in the Kitchen on Les Petits Chefs: more than just cooking and eating tasty food!
- Cher on Les Petits Chefs: more than just cooking and eating tasty food!