I love Mexico. I’ve been fortunate enough to visit twice in 2011 – first over Christmas/ New Year with Neil and then again in August for the WeVisitMexico tweetup. You can see all my posts about Mexico here. In La Paz, I had the great fortune to meet and spend time with Jesús Catalán Meneses […]
A short (on words) post today to introduce you to the wonders of the Mexican pastelería – specifically, the Pastelería Ideal we found ourselves in on our first afternoon in Mexico. Lured in by fabulous baking smells and a huge crowd of people, we spent quite a while in there, looking, not buying, intrigued by […]
Mexico City is truly a food-lovers’ paradise. The selection of food and the prices are second to none and we enjoyed many fine (but not fine-dining) meals when we were there over the holidays. Before we left, as we have done in the past, we watched Anthony Bourdain’s No Reservations’ episode on Mexico City […]
what are you looking for?
- Geoff on How my oven is teaching me to be a better baker!
- Mardi Michels on How my oven is teaching me to be a better baker!
- Diane Balch on French Fridays with Dorie: Baby Bok Choy, Sugar Snaps and Garlic (not) en Papillote
- yummychunklet on French Fridays with Dorie: Baby Bok Choy, Sugar Snaps and Garlic (not) en Papillote
- Cher on How my oven is teaching me to be a better baker!