James Peytons’ chipotle enchilada sauce Featured in the March 1991 issue of Texas Monthly The cooking of Northern Mexico got its spark from ranching culture, in which food was prepared with indigenous ingredients and cooked over a wood fire. Ingredients •3 to 6 canned chipotle chiles; reserve adobo sauce •3 cloves garlic, minced •1 teaspoon […]
Archive | Mexican RSS feed for this section
By Mardi Michels on May 14, 2010 in chicken, Daring Cooks, dinner, eat, Enchiladas, Mexican, recipes
what are you looking for?
- Coco in the Kitchen on Summer Reads: Olive Odyssey
- Ann Mah on Learning how to make brioche at La Cuisine Paris
- Mardi Michels on Why do my macarons have hollow shells? A work in progress.
- Adria J. Cimino on Learning how to make brioche at La Cuisine Paris
- Joyce on Why do my macarons have hollow shells? A work in progress.