Australian Gourmet Traveller has named MoVida “the best Spanish restaurant in the country.” The Age Good Food Guide says: “A true destination restaurant – you may overhear international diners who’ve made it a centrepiece of their visit, or see foodies brandishing copies of the restaurant’s eponymous book for chef Frank Camorra to sign – the […]
A search for a pre-dinner cocktail brought us here: My friend Ann had described this as a quirky little bar on a rooftop with fake lawn. What could be better on a chilly Melbourne night? And promptly headed out to the terrace where we ordered this: Camp Are We (say it fast) punch. But too […]
what are you looking for?
- Ketty on A tour of the Marché d’Aligre (Paris) with Context Paris
- Mr. Neil on A tour of the Marché d’Aligre (Paris) with Context Paris
- Context Travel on A tour of the Marché d’Aligre (Paris) with Context Paris
- Mr. Neil on A cheese and wine workshop at La Cuisine Paris
- Teresa on French Fridays with Dorie: Gâteau Basque