Australian Gourmet Traveller has named MoVida “the best Spanish restaurant in the country.” The Age Good Food Guide says: “A true destination restaurant – you may overhear international diners who’ve made it a centrepiece of their visit, or see foodies brandishing copies of the restaurant’s eponymous book for chef Frank Camorra to sign – the […]
A search for a pre-dinner cocktail brought us here: My friend Ann had described this as a quirky little bar on a rooftop with fake lawn. What could be better on a chilly Melbourne night? And promptly headed out to the terrace where we ordered this: Camp Are We (say it fast) punch. But too […]
what are you looking for?
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Dorie’s Cookies): Rose Hibiscus Shortbread Fans
- French Fridays: Merveilleux from My Paris Kitchen
- In the French kitchen with kids: Les Petits Chefs perfect mixed berry galettes!
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Sunday in Paris chocolate cake
- Giveaway: Where to Go When (Canada) (CLOSED)