Australian Gourmet Traveller has named MoVida “the best Spanish restaurant in the country.” The Age Good Food Guide says: “A true destination restaurant – you may overhear international diners who’ve made it a centrepiece of their visit, or see foodies brandishing copies of the restaurant’s eponymous book for chef Frank Camorra to sign – the […]
A search for a pre-dinner cocktail brought us here: My friend Ann had described this as a quirky little bar on a rooftop with fake lawn. What could be better on a chilly Melbourne night? And promptly headed out to the terrace where we ordered this: Camp Are We (say it fast) punch. But too […]
what are you looking for?
- Jill@MadAboutMacarons on What’s Cooking? Quinoa, bacon and egg breakfast bowl
- Jill@MadAboutMacarons on Learning how to make brioche at La Cuisine Paris
- Mardi Michels on Why do my macarons have hollow shells? A work in progress.
- Joyce on Why do my macarons have hollow shells? A work in progress.
- Coco in the Kitchen on Summer Reads: Olive Odyssey