Australian Gourmet Traveller has named MoVida “the best Spanish restaurant in the country.” The Age Good Food Guide says: “A true destination restaurant – you may overhear international diners who’ve made it a centrepiece of their visit, or see foodies brandishing copies of the restaurant’s eponymous book for chef Frank Camorra to sign – the […]
A search for a pre-dinner cocktail brought us here: My friend Ann had described this as a quirky little bar on a rooftop with fake lawn. What could be better on a chilly Melbourne night? And promptly headed out to the terrace where we ordered this: Camp Are We (say it fast) punch. But too […]
what are you looking for?
- Geoff on Les Petits Chefs: more than just cooking and eating tasty food!
- Carol M on Homemade marshmallows and a Butter Baked Goods cookbook giveaway
- Carol M on The Cookbook Store’s 12 best cookbooks of 2013 (and a giveaway!)
- Amy Andrews on Les Petits Chefs: more than just cooking and eating tasty food!
- Coco in the Kitchen on Les Petits Chefs: more than just cooking and eating tasty food!