This recipe is one I developed for my freshly ground pork – part of this month’s Charcutepalooza challenge (meat grinding). As it just so happened, when we were in Niagara on the Lake a couple of weeks ago, we tasted a fabulous meatball at Lailey Vineyard. Developed especially for the Wine and Herb event by […]
See that little metal thing up there? ^^ Yes, that’s the blade for your Kitchen Aid meat grinder attachment. Don’t try to grind meat without it. Ahem. This, my friends, is the lesson I have learned from this month’s Charcutepalooza challenge – meat grinding. I know, I know, I sound like a complete idiot but […]
Jamie Oliver’s Spaghetti and Meatballs main courses | serves 4 – 6 Ingredients • 4 sprigs of fresh rosemary • 12 Jacob’s cream crackers • 2 heaped teaspoons Dijon mustard • 500g good-quality minced beef, pork, or a mixture of the two (we actually used lean ground turkey though it could have done with a […]
what are you looking for?
- Mr. Neil on Les Petits Chefs make Jamie Oliver’s spaghetti bolognese
- Cher on Sign it. Share it. Fighting for food education for every child.
- Cakelaw on French Fridays with Dorie: Next-day Beef Salad
- Kathy on French Fridays with Dorie: Next-day Beef Salad
- Teresa on French Fridays with Dorie: Next-day Beef Salad