I say it takes a city to make a BLT from scratch… Earlier this summer, I read about Michael Ruhlman’s challenge to make our own bacon, bread and mayonnaise and grow tomatoes and greens to make a BLT from scratch. We started out just thinking about it: We planted a tomato plant: Bought a pork […]
Archive | mayonnaise RSS feed for this section
what are you looking for?
- Kathy on French Fridays with Dorie: Croquants
- TheKitchenLioness on French Fridays with Dorie: Croquants
- Jennifer on Slow cooker red roast pulled pork
- Teresa on French Fridays with Dorie: Croquants
- Cathleen | My Culinary Mission on Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Brown Butter and Vanilla Bean Weekend Cake