Nope, it’s just some of the more “interesting” aisles (at least to my Western eyes) of the morning market in Luang Prabang, Laos. Our day at the Tamarind Restaurant Riverside cooking class began with a trip to the market and for your viewing pleasure today, I present you with pictures that I took even though […]
And now a break in our usual programming – I received a lovely set of pictures from my dear friend Cathy who lives in London yesterday with a note along the lines of “Oi food blogger – here you go!” We met Cathy in Cuba in 2003 and and generally see her at least once […]
Please welcome Véronique from French Cooking for Dummies! Writing on EatLiveTravelWrite while Mardi is on vacation (lucky her ) is a perfect occasion for me to introduce all of you to an unusual Parisian market : Rue Dejean African market. The heart of Paris’ African neighborhood is pretty close to Montmartre actually, It’s a 10 […]
Check out Food with Style where my berry photo makes an appearance! It’s a beautiful site – well worth a visit…
Today’s destination: Adelaide Central MarketToday’s theme: vegetables (not green) (10 points if you know what these are) Well…. and respectively. (ok, these are green…)
what are you looking for?
- Coco in the Kitchen on How my oven is teaching me to be a better baker!
- Danielle @ theCHARMITspot on What’s Cooking? Grilled cheese month
- Caramel Apple Truffles - Shugary Sweets on Les Petits Chefs make tomato and goat cheese tartelettes
- Mary Hirsch on French Fridays with Dorie: Baby Bok Choy, Sugar Snaps and Garlic (not) en Papillote
- Geoff on What’s Cooking? Grilled cheese month