Some more beautiful shots (last ones I promise!) from the San Francisco Ferry Plaza Farmers’ Markets. Saturday, November 7th 2009. 7.30am. (these are tubes of flavoured honey!)
The place? San Francisco Ferry Plaza Farmers’ Market.Saturday November 7th, 7.30am.
I love markets. The San Francisco Saturday morning Ferry Plaza farmers market was no exception. At 7.30am last Saturday, Lauren and I were unable to sleep (east coast time!) and wandered around just as the vendors were setting up. This post brought to you by the colours purple and green:
(ELTW is a finalist in the “Best New Blog” category at the Foodbuzz Food Blogger Awards. Click here to vote for me!) After yesterday’s post which was much more docile than the one with all the gross things, here’s the final round of shots from our visits to markets in Laos, both in Luang Prabang […]
(ELTW is a finalist in the “Best New Blog” category at the Foodbuzz Food Blogger Awards. Click here to vote for me!) A wordless post from inside the morning market in Luang Prabang, Laos. Brought to you by the colours green, white, yellow and beige… Stay tuned, there’s more tomorrow…
what are you looking for?
- Ann on #52NewFoods: Kumquats
- Mushrooms Canada on Mushroom bourguignon vol au vents
- Mardi Michels on Vegetarian chili with butternut squash and wheat berries
- A Dozen Insanely Delicious Deviled Eggs - Written Reality on Wasabi devilled eggs
- Helen @ Fuss Free Flavours on Vegetarian chili with butternut squash and wheat berries