When I moved to Paris in the mid 1990s, I was supposed to be working on my PhD in French literature. I had no contacts there, no place to live (I stayed at a women’s foyer for the first month) and no job. The things we do when we are young and carefree, huh? After […]
Some more beautiful shots (last ones I promise!) from the San Francisco Ferry Plaza Farmers’ Markets. Saturday, November 7th 2009. 7.30am. (these are tubes of flavoured honey!)
The place? San Francisco Ferry Plaza Farmers’ Market.Saturday November 7th, 7.30am.
I love markets. The San Francisco Saturday morning Ferry Plaza farmers market was no exception. At 7.30am last Saturday, Lauren and I were unable to sleep (east coast time!) and wandered around just as the vendors were setting up. This post brought to you by the colours purple and green:
(ELTW is a finalist in the “Best New Blog” category at the Foodbuzz Food Blogger Awards. Click here to vote for me!) After yesterday’s post which was much more docile than the one with all the gross things, here’s the final round of shots from our visits to markets in Laos, both in Luang Prabang […]
(ELTW is a finalist in the “Best New Blog” category at the Foodbuzz Food Blogger Awards. Click here to vote for me!) A wordless post from inside the morning market in Luang Prabang, Laos. Brought to you by the colours green, white, yellow and beige… Stay tuned, there’s more tomorrow…
what are you looking for?
- French Fridays: One day in Toulouse in August – ideas for food enthusiasts!
- Back to reality: A fresh lunchbox idea
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Esquimaux Pops for Grown-Ups
- Walking (part of) the Camino de Santiago: Saint-Jean-Pied-de-Port to Valcarlos
- French Fridays: Cherry tomato crostini with homemade herbed goat cheese from My Paris Kitchen