View Larger Map Keep up with me this summer through my Summer 2011 Flickr set. I will be updating this with day to day pictures (read: not all food photos!) fairly regularly so head on over there if you are interested. You never know what or who you might see there…
I am sad to say this marks the end of my California Road Trip posts. Of course there are many other things I could blog about but I have tried to choose places of interest to more than just me! To wrap up, I thought it might be nice to showcase some other noteworthy sips […]
I was so excited when I realised that I would have time in between my conferences here in Philadelphia to visit the Reading Terminal Market. The website’s description is pretty much my idea of a top tourist destination: Mouth-watering aromas. Produce fresh from the field. Amish specialties. Fresh meats, seafood, and poultry. Unique, hand-made pottery, […]
As many of you know, Neil and I took advantage of Canada’s Victoria Day long weekend to take a quick trip to New York. You know it was my birthday birthmonth after all, right? Our plans? Eating, drinking, lots of walking, meeting old and new friends and trying to fit as much into 2 1/2 […]
When I moved to Paris in the mid 1990s, I was supposed to be working on my PhD in French literature. I had no contacts there, no place to live (I stayed at a women’s foyer for the first month) and no job. The things we do when we are young and carefree, huh? After […]
what are you looking for?
- Mr. Neil on What’s Cooking? Grilled cheese month
- Mr. Neil on French Fridays with Dorie: Baby Bok Choy, Sugar Snaps and Garlic (not) en Papillote
- Maria on French Fridays with Dorie: Baby Bok Choy, Sugar Snaps and Garlic (not) en Papillote
- Leslie R on Sweet potato, balsamic-caramelized onion and goat cheese galette
- Pam M on How my oven is teaching me to be a better baker!