I wonder how many of you, like me, have vowed to cut down on clutter in 2014. I won’t say I’ve “made a resolution” because I don’t do those, it’s more an intention. One of the things that tend to clutter my life (and house!) are magazines and that goes against another one of my […]
Archive | magazines RSS feed for this section
what are you looking for?
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Honey-Yogurt Mousse
- French Fridays : Salt cod fritters with tartar sauce from My Paris Kitchen
- In the French kitchen with kids: Les Petits Chefs learn to make rough pastry and caramel
- Cookies and Kindness January: Olive Oil and Wine Cookies
- Cookbook Book Club: Dessert with Edd Kimber