Happy Australia Day! To celebrate, I had an idea of combining this month’s Mactweets challenge which had a St Valentine’s Day theme and Mr P of Delicious, Delicious, Delicious‘ “Reinvent the Lamington” challenge. (Check yesterday’s post to find out what a lamington is and to see what I am bringing my colleagues in to work […]
So for this month’s Mactweets macaron challenge, the mission was to try something new. How about just vying for macarons that actually turn out like they’re supposed to? I find it’s always best to aim low, then you can’t be too disappointed when you fail (you know, like last time..)! For this reason, my only […]
what are you looking for?
- Tami on What’s Cooking? Fruit and nut peanut butter snack bites
- Geoff on What’s Cooking? Fruit and nut peanut butter snack bites
- Mardi Michels on Making macarons – some video tutorials
- Coco in the Kitchen on What’s Cooking? Fruit and nut peanut butter snack bites
- Geoff on Snacking ideas with Barbara’s cereals