Because I am short on time this holiday season, I decided to invite my Mactweets friends to the International Incident Colour Party. It got a little messy, as parties at this time often do, so I hope we aren’t kicked out of either For the IIP this month, we were asked to play with colour. […]
This month’s Mactweets is all about the flavours of fall. For me, fall is actually autumn and doesn’t really include all the pumpkiny flavours of North America, even though I have been here 10 years now (though you will see I have made a valiant attempt to learn to love the pumpkin in my next […]
I was thrilled on Friday to learn I had advanced to Round 6 of Project Food Blog! From over 1900 original contestants, 600 entered the first challenge and now we are down to the final 60. Thank you so much for reading and voting and commenting – it really means so much to me It […]
No, no, it’s not a macaron up there ^^ but before you click away let me explain… I have to say I wasn’t entirely thrilled with this month’s Mactweets theme, A Childhood Summer. For me, summers meant Christmas – and I am not ready to start thinking about that just yet, having just started school […]
This month’s Mactweets were a success on a couple of levels but on a couple of others, a bit of a #FAIL. Firstly, whilst they have turned into tropical, South Pacific-themed macs, they did not start their life as such. I had emailed Jamie to ask about the theme in advance since I knew I […]
what are you looking for?
- Jonnie on The Second Cup Piaggio sampling truck: offering Canadians the Flat White across the country!
- Cher on French Fridays with Dorie: French Lentils
- Cher on French Fridays with Dorie: Tuna and Mango Ceviche
- Zosia on The Second Cup Piaggio sampling truck: offering Canadians the Flat White across the country!
- Mr. Neil on French Fridays with Dorie: Tuna and Mango Ceviche
- French Fridays with Dorie: Tuna and Mango Ceviche
- The Second Cup Piaggio sampling truck: offering Canadians the Flat White across the country!
- Les Petits Chefs make bread, butter and jam!
- Food Revolution Ambassador monthly challenge for September 2014: Specialty diets (Gluten Free)
- French Fridays with Dorie: French Lentils