It’s been a while since I have posted any macarons. Well, any macarons that I have made. If you followed me on Twitter or Instagram this past summer, you’ll have seen many, many macarons in classes I assisted at over at La Cuisine Paris. Or gawked at on one of my many food walks throughout […]
This month’s Mactweets theme is vacation macarons. So since I am leaving today for nearly 7 weeks in France, I felt it my duty to make “macarons bleu, blanc et rouge” in homage to the French flag! And, whilst I am not technically on vacation in Paris (I’ll be doing some recipe development, teaching some […]
Adventures in macarons… I swear, these will be the death of me. Each time I make them, they turn out differently. As I try to stress to my students, making macarons is all about practice… And whilst I am starting to understand a little more how they work, and there is a certain appeal in […]
Right so I mentioned in Monday’s post about the Italian meringue method for macarons that I had been having issue with my French meringue macarons recently. Oh they look fine. They look gorgeous even – shiny smooth tops and delicate feet. Like these that I brought to my students at Le Dolci a few weeks […]
I’m all about keeping it real on this blog, as those of you who read regularly will know. I have no problem posting dishes that don’t quite work out as they are supposed to or posting complete failures because one of my own pet peeves as a blog reader is blogs where people post about […]
what are you looking for?
- Kathy on French Fridays with Dorie: Tuna and Mango Ceviche
- Christina D on The Second Cup Piaggio sampling truck: offering Canadians the Flat White across the country!
- Paula on What’s cooking? Apple crisp
- Geoff on Les Petits Chefs make bread, butter and jam!
- S on Les Petits Chefs make bread, butter and jam!
- What’s cooking? Apple crisp
- French Fridays with Dorie: Tuna and Mango Ceviche
- The Second Cup Piaggio sampling truck: offering Canadians the Flat White across the country!
- Les Petits Chefs make bread, butter and jam!
- Food Revolution Ambassador monthly challenge for September 2014: Specialty diets (Gluten Free)