It’s nearly here! Next Thursday, March 20th 2014 is the Jour du Macaron or Macaron Day. I’m thrilled to see Macaron Day Toronto in its third year (you may remember how excited I was for theToronto edition’s first year touring the majority of the participating bakeries), once again raising funds to support the Red Door […]
It’s Dorie Greenspan‘s birthday today and the folks from French Fridays with Dorie and Tuesdays with Dorie are celebrating by baking and cooking up a storm in Dorie’s honour. I couldn’t think of a better French treat to bake for Dorie than macarons – chocolate and, as a nod to the season, pumpkin spice. But […]
Right, so macarons. I guess you could say I know how to make them. They mostly turn out (although I have a new oven so I am learning my recipes all over again – more on that soon). And when I teach classes, people often ask me “What’s Level 2?” Typically my response will be […]
It seems the stars were colliding recently and sending me a pretty strong message that I needed to bake some more macarons. First of all, on my recent trip to New York in March Break (I didn’t blog about this but you can check out some of my photos over on Flickr), I attended a […]
It’s nearly that day again – Jour du Macaron or Macaron Day – March 20th 2013! You might remember how much fun I had last March touring the majority of the participating bakeries for the first edition of Macaron Day Toronto (and getting a huge sugar rush!) – well this year, I’ll be doing it […]
what are you looking for?
- Mardi Michels on How my oven is teaching me to be a better baker!
- Diane Balch on French Fridays with Dorie: Baby Bok Choy, Sugar Snaps and Garlic (not) en Papillote
- yummychunklet on French Fridays with Dorie: Baby Bok Choy, Sugar Snaps and Garlic (not) en Papillote
- Cher on How my oven is teaching me to be a better baker!
- Candy (Dulce) on French Fridays with Dorie: Baby Bok Choy, Sugar Snaps and Garlic (not) en Papillote