Recently, I was fortunate to receive a beautiful basket from Kraft Canada filled with products to enhance outdoor entertaining – t’is the season! The basket also contained a copy of their quarterly What’s Cooking magazine with loads of ideas for quick and easy dishes for the summer – both everyday meals and special occasions. Before […]
Ok, Ok, I promise the “aaah the stuff of my childhood” posts are nearly done…. But I couldn’t come to Australia without having a sausage roll. Basically it’s just sausage meat in puff pastry but oh my goodness, with a big dob of sauce (ketchup), this just transports me back to my school days where […]
Inspired by Mark Bitten’s recent post, I thought I would give you an idea of a typical Neil packed lunch (yes, I am a big suck and pack his lunch). Today is a great day for Neil (I am out tonight at my writing class and so I know his dinner will be slim pickings […]
what are you looking for?
- Geoff on Les Petits Chefs: more than just cooking and eating tasty food!
- Carol M on Homemade marshmallows and a Butter Baked Goods cookbook giveaway
- Carol M on The Cookbook Store’s 12 best cookbooks of 2013 (and a giveaway!)
- Amy Andrews on Les Petits Chefs: more than just cooking and eating tasty food!
- Coco in the Kitchen on Les Petits Chefs: more than just cooking and eating tasty food!