Red apple image via Shutterstock It’s here! Back to School. And no matter how prepared I always think I am, I never, ever feel prepared enough. Despite what you might think, it’s not just kids who can’t get to sleep the night before school starts. Teachers get nervous too, you know! I always sleep so […]
Recently, I was fortunate to receive a beautiful basket from Kraft Canada filled with products to enhance outdoor entertaining – t’is the season! The basket also contained a copy of their quarterly What’s Cooking magazine with loads of ideas for quick and easy dishes for the summer – both everyday meals and special occasions. Before […]
Ok, Ok, I promise the “aaah the stuff of my childhood” posts are nearly done…. But I couldn’t come to Australia without having a sausage roll. Basically it’s just sausage meat in puff pastry but oh my goodness, with a big dob of sauce (ketchup), this just transports me back to my school days where […]
Inspired by Mark Bitten’s recent post, I thought I would give you an idea of a typical Neil packed lunch (yes, I am a big suck and pack his lunch). Today is a great day for Neil (I am out tonight at my writing class and so I know his dinner will be slim pickings […]
take a class with me!
what are you looking for?
- French Fridays: Some favourite Paris reads and recipes
- Les Petits Chefs make cranberry sauce for Thanksgiving
- Product review: Yonanas (and a banana-berry swirl soft serve recipe)
- Win a Yonanas Fruit Soft Serve Machine (US/Canada)
- French Fridays: Favourite kitchenware stores near Les Halles/ Montorgueil (Paris)