Some glimpses from around the Royal Palace Museum in Luang Prabang. According to the Lonely Planet: Visit this quaint museum to get a sense of local history. You need to be appropriately dressed to enter, which means having your shoulders covered and no shorts. This museum was built in 1904 during the early French colonial […]
Archive | Luang Prabang RSS feed for this section
what are you looking for?
- HappinessSavouredHot on French Fridays with Dorie: Two Tartines from La Croix Rouge
- Mardi Michels on Cookbook Book Club: #dinnerwithMariaSpeck
- Candi Cuppage on Smoothie all the things: a (Canadian) giveaway
- Jana (Zuckerbäckerei) on Reinventing the lamington 2014: Lami-choux
- Jo-Ann Blondin on Smoothie all the things: a (Canadian) giveaway