(ELTW is a finalist in the “Best New Blog” category at the Foodbuzz Food Blogger Awards. Click here to vote for me!) After yesterday’s post which was much more docile than the one with all the gross things, here’s the final round of shots from our visits to markets in Laos, both in Luang Prabang […]
Nope, it’s just some of the more “interesting” aisles (at least to my Western eyes) of the morning market in Luang Prabang, Laos. Our day at the Tamarind Restaurant Riverside cooking class began with a trip to the market and for your viewing pleasure today, I present you with pictures that I took even though […]
Lonely Planet calls it “Authentic flavours in an ambient setting.” I call it one of the more charming addresses on the main drag in Luang Prabang. I started out with my favourite – deep fried river weed: You can read all about the river weed here on Sticky Rice. Basically, even though the weed looks […]
Whilst in Luang Prabang, Laos, we decided to go for a “big splurge” dinner at the renowned L’éléphant restaurant. Frommers’ restaurant review says: This stylish bistro is where it’s at for fine dining in Luang Prabang. Run by French expats, it has a laid-back, retro-chic atmosphere inside a high-ceilinged colonial. There are daily and weekly […]
The delicious and very pretty Mok Pa that we made in Luang Prabang, Laos at the Tamarind Restaurant’s Riverside Cooking Class was features on Food with Style the other day. Check it out here.
what are you looking for?
- Christina D on The Second Cup Piaggio sampling truck: offering Canadians the Flat White across the country!
- Paula on What’s cooking? Apple crisp
- Geoff on Les Petits Chefs make bread, butter and jam!
- S on Les Petits Chefs make bread, butter and jam!
- Diane Zwang on French Fridays with Dorie: Tuna and Mango Ceviche
- What’s cooking? Apple crisp
- French Fridays with Dorie: Tuna and Mango Ceviche
- The Second Cup Piaggio sampling truck: offering Canadians the Flat White across the country!
- Les Petits Chefs make bread, butter and jam!
- Food Revolution Ambassador monthly challenge for September 2014: Specialty diets (Gluten Free)