(ELTW is a finalist in the “Best New Blog” category at the Foodbuzz Food Blogger Awards. Click here to vote for me!) After yesterday’s post which was much more docile than the one with all the gross things, here’s the final round of shots from our visits to markets in Laos, both in Luang Prabang […]
Nope, it’s just some of the more “interesting” aisles (at least to my Western eyes) of the morning market in Luang Prabang, Laos. Our day at the Tamarind Restaurant Riverside cooking class began with a trip to the market and for your viewing pleasure today, I present you with pictures that I took even though […]
Lonely Planet calls it “Authentic flavours in an ambient setting.” I call it one of the more charming addresses on the main drag in Luang Prabang. I started out with my favourite – deep fried river weed: You can read all about the river weed here on Sticky Rice. Basically, even though the weed looks […]
Whilst in Luang Prabang, Laos, we decided to go for a “big splurge” dinner at the renowned L’éléphant restaurant. Frommers’ restaurant review says: This stylish bistro is where it’s at for fine dining in Luang Prabang. Run by French expats, it has a laid-back, retro-chic atmosphere inside a high-ceilinged colonial. There are daily and weekly […]
The delicious and very pretty Mok Pa that we made in Luang Prabang, Laos at the Tamarind Restaurant’s Riverside Cooking Class was features on Food with Style the other day. Check it out here.
what are you looking for?
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Cranberry crackle tart
- What’s cooking? Cranberry-coconut chocolate cream cheese truffles
- Food Revolution Ambassador Monthly Challenge for November 2014: Slow cooker curried squash soup and Naan
- French Fridays with Dorie: Storzapretis
- Les Petits Chefs visit Lisa Marie (and a Street Food Diaries giveaway!)
- Margaret on Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Cranberry crackle tart
- Katie Bryson on Food Revolution Ambassador Monthly Challenge for November 2014: Slow cooker curried squash soup and Naan
- Katie Bryson on Risotto-stuffed squash (and a giveaway)
- Kayte on Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Cranberry crackle tart
- Annette on Mastering the Art of French Eating now in paperback (and a giveaway!)