Last month I had the good fortune to visit London for a couple of short days into which I managed to pack in more eating, drinking and walking than I thought possible! One of the highlights of my trip was checking out the Borough Market – a feast for the eyes for sure. Borough Market […]
The London Eye Riverside Bldg, County Hall Westminster Bridge Rd, London SE1 7PB, United Kingdom +44 871 781 3000 website tickets and prices visitor information _______________________________ Did you read my blog in your Google Reader? Did you know that Google Reader is longer as of July 1st? What to do? Well you can follow my […]
From my recent trip to London… Tate Modern Tapas Brindisa, Soho Vanilla Black For more about the Vanilla Black, Tate Modern and Tapas Brindisa, head on over to Food Network Canada to read my latest post. And don’t forget to check out my Summer 2011 Flickr set of photos: Paris, London, Alsace and Burgundy
Keep up with me this summer through my Summer 2011 Flickr set.
And now a break in our usual programming – I received a lovely set of pictures from my dear friend Cathy who lives in London yesterday with a note along the lines of “Oi food blogger – here you go!” We met Cathy in Cuba in 2003 and and generally see her at least once […]
what are you looking for?
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): (kinda sorta) Philadelphia Blueberry Corn Tart
- French Fridays: One day in Toulouse in August – ideas for food enthusiasts!
- Back to reality: A fresh lunchbox idea
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Esquimaux Pops for Grown-Ups
- Walking (part of) the Camino de Santiago: Saint-Jean-Pied-de-Port to Valcarlos