Last week’s Seafood Newburg left us with a lot of leftover sauce… What to do? 1. Purchase 2 lobsters on special from Grocery Gateway: 2. Sautée them in some a big dob of butter. 3. Slowly heat up the sauce with the sautéed lobster and voilà you have a lobster bisque-type dish. Delicious! (NB, we […]
Ok so the mystery is over… These ingredients turned into this: What is it? Why it’s Seafood Newburg, of course! Out latest offering from Culinary School. You can find a bunch of recipes here but even though I was on the rice portion of the evening, I can tell you there was lobster tail, prawns, […]
what are you looking for?
- Back to reality: A fresh lunchbox idea
- Tuesdays with Dorie (Baking Chez Moi): Esquimaux Pops for Grown-Ups
- Walking (part of) the Camino de Santiago: Saint-Jean-Pied-de-Port to Valcarlos
- French Fridays: Cherry tomato crostini with homemade herbed goat cheese from My Paris Kitchen
- A wander through the Marché Victor Hugo (Toulouse)