Last week’s Seafood Newburg left us with a lot of leftover sauce… What to do? 1. Purchase 2 lobsters on special from Grocery Gateway: 2. Sautée them in some a big dob of butter. 3. Slowly heat up the sauce with the sautéed lobster and voilà you have a lobster bisque-type dish. Delicious! (NB, we […]
Ok so the mystery is over… These ingredients turned into this: What is it? Why it’s Seafood Newburg, of course! Out latest offering from Culinary School. You can find a bunch of recipes here but even though I was on the rice portion of the evening, I can tell you there was lobster tail, prawns, […]
what are you looking for?
- Cher on French Fridays with Dorie: Chanterelles with Napa and nuts, only different
- Liz on French Fridays with Dorie: Chanterelles with Napa and nuts, only different
- Cakelaw on Learning to make mille feuille at La Cuisine Paris
- Mardi Michels on Plummy goodness from the Ontario Tender Fruit Producers
- Simone on Learning to make mille feuille at La Cuisine Paris