As you all know by now, I love liquorice… Back in Australia and SO excited to find my most favourite of all time liquorice allsorts still in existence!!! A couple of months ago, my mum phoned me to tell me that our favourite liquorice allsorts from Darrell Lea had changed their recipe and were “inedible” […]
Ok, so as we all know, I love liquorice. Doesn’t have to be anything special – just regular liquorice will do… But check out these ones we found in Bayonne last summer – so pretty and yummy to boot!
As you can probably tell from my profile picture and favicon (the little picture in the left hand corner of your address bar in Firefox and Safari and sometimes Internet Explorer), I really like liquorice. My favourite kind that you can get here in Canada is just regular old Bassett’s: and up close… Last weekend […]
what are you looking for?
- Candy (Dulce) on French Fridays with Dorie: shrimp-filled zucchini blossoms
- Candy (Dulce) on French Fridays with Dorie: Coddled Eggs with Foie Gras
- Alice on French Fridays with Dorie: Provençal vegetable soup
- Candy (Dulce) on French Fridays with Dorie: Provençal vegetable soup
- Kathy on French Fridays with Dorie: Provençal vegetable soup