I have to admit, I was curious when I received a press release about one of Independent Distillers Canada (IDC) new alcoholic beverages based on Cadbury’s Caramilk bar—Caramilk Cream Liquor. Caramilk Cream Liquor (Suggested Retail Price $27.95) is made with real cream, double distilled vodka, and fortified with brandy, offering a delicious combination of smooth […]
Archive | liqueur RSS feed for this section
what are you looking for?
- Ann Mah on Learning how to make brioche at La Cuisine Paris
- Mardi Michels on Why do my macarons have hollow shells? A work in progress.
- Adria J. Cimino on Learning how to make brioche at La Cuisine Paris
- Joyce on Why do my macarons have hollow shells? A work in progress.
- Planning VIA Rail Transcon Trip in Sleeper/Business - FlyerTalk Forums on Toronto to Vancouver by train on VIA Rail’s The Canadian: What to expect